Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Quest for Nursing Scholarships

Today is good ol' Saint Patricks Day. Traditionally, I am too busy to celebrate this holiday. This year, it is six hours of Organic Life Chemistry. I would like to know who the genius was in Madonna's administration that decided to combine to difficult classes into one.

Tough luck for me, I am only a small percent of Irish anyway.

Today for nursing I have been working on applying for scholarships. Now that I have nearly reached the point of desperation for tuition money, I need a total of 5 letters, I had to go all the way back to high school to ask my teacher, who is now a professor at University of Michigan, to write a letter of recommendation for me.

The scholarships that my school offer are only a small amount, I figure since we are a small Catholic school. I am only allowed to apply for 5, so that will give me enough for half of a semester IF I get them all, which I believe if I get any at all it will only be one.

Google is failing me in my quest for decent scholarships.

Chizlov.

No comments:

Post a Comment